2. In Prometheus
Hera chains the titan to a mountain, but who is it that punish him according to
3. From who comes the story that Gabrielle tells Iolaus in Prometheus?
4. In Death In Chains Sisyphus cauptures Death, named Celesta. But
what is Death's name in g.m.?
5. What was Sisyphus punishment when he eventually died?
a) Try to
fill a barrel with only a bucket with holes in it to help him.
b) To roll
a stone to the top of a mountain for all eternity.
c) Dig a
hole so that he could use that sand to fill up an other one, the dig a new
whole so he could fill the previos, and so on.
6. Beware Of Greeks Bearing Gifts ends with Helen of Troy leaving
the all the war behind her with only Perdicus to travell with. In g.m. she lives
the rest of her life with someone she loves. Who?
7. In Orphan of War Ixion is described as a nobel man who made
the centurs good, but what is he according to g.m.?
a) The first satyr
b) The first taecher
c) The first murderer
8. In Grirls Just Wanna Have Fun Xena, Gabrielle and Joxer runs in to
Bacchus. Who is he often conected with in g.m.?
9. In Ulysses
Xena saves them from the Sirens by singing. What did Ulysses use when he didn't
have her to help him?
a) A harp
b) A mirror
10. In Lost Mariner
Cecrops is a pirate, but what did he look like in g.m.?
Dragon wings on his back.
Tentacles as arms.
Underbody of a serpent.
Quiz Pic Jokes Test ADITL GameHangman Puzzle Match Making