Disclaimer:
As I'm sure you know, the characters don't belong to me, I've just borrowed them for a short while. Also a little warning should be at hand; a warning for silly/bad humor that is. At least this seemed hilarious to me when the idea first sprang to mind.


Is it a bird?

By Linda "Silvermoon" Svensson

The sun was high, the sky was blue and Greece' two most famous duos were strolling along the countryside, enjoying the weather and each other's company.

Suddenly they all stopped as one and stared at a dark object in the sky that for a second had shielded the sun. It was steadily growing bigger.

"Is it a bird?" Gabrielle wondered aloud sounding sceptical.

"Is it a god?" Xena said obvious hoping she was wrong.

"No, it's a flying shiny-wagon-thingy!" Iolaus stated excited.

As the vessel came down for landing the four heroes automatically assumed defensive positions, ready for anything, or at least so they thought. When a door opened, the three mortals couldn't believe their eyes.

"By the gods," Gabrielle whispered horrified.

Iolaus shook his head in disbelief. "I didn't think it was possible..."

"...they're even tighter than his!" Xena finished for him.

"Aaaagh!" In unison the trio gave up a horrified scream.

Hercules looked with surprise at his travelling companions as all three of them covered their eyes with their hands and then turned tail, running in the opposite direction. "What are you doing?" When the only answer he got was panicked, nonsense words he shrugged his shoulders and greeted the man who had come out of the flying shiny-wagon-thingy. "Hello, my name's Hercules."

The man took his outstretched hand. "I'm captain Dylan Hunt, of the starship Andromeda ascendant."

In the distance the warning shouts of the fleeing heroes could still be heard. "Run, run for your lives! The leather pants will destroy us all!"

~End


Note: Kevin Sorbo mentioned during his appearance on Jay Leno that the pants he wears on Andromeda are so tight that he has to wear thongs.


Return to Silvermoon's Scrolls or New Greeceland's heroes or Greklands hjältar.