Disclaimer: This story is not intended to violate any copyrights held by MCA, Universal, Renaissance Pictures, or any other entity involved in the productions of Hercules: the Legendary Journeys. I'm not making any money from this.

Feedback is of course appreciated. silvermoon@iolausian.net

Description: Hercules and Iolaus are looking through Herc's photo album, remembering all the familiar faces.

Okay, so they didn't have any cameras in ancient Greece, and therefor probably no photo albums. But you can pretend, can't you? *Please* :)


Herc's Photo Album

By Linda "Silvermoon" Svensson

"Ah. Here comes the pictures from my early adventures in the movies and season I. Oh, and there we have photos of some friends of mine that you've never met."

"What are you talkning about. I've met all of those. How can you forget that I met Xena...?"

"That's not Xena..."

"C'mon Herc. I'll admit I never seen her in those clothes before. But how stupid do you think I am?"

"Do you really want me to answer that? Anyway, that's not Xena. It's Lyla. I met her in As Darkness Falls and then later in The Outcast."

"Uh...?"

"And here we have Waylin"

"I didn't know Sal had a second name."

"That's not Salmoneus."

"It isn't?"

"No. Like I said, that's Waylin. I ran in to him in the Lost Kingdom."

"But..."

"I can't believe you thought that was Salmoneus. Next you'll probably say that's Gabrielle."

"Well, actually..."

*Sigh* "You're incredible Iolaus. That's Deianeira."

"That may or may not be Gabrielle. But one thing's sure; that's not your wife. I've met her. Remember?"

"Not that Deianeira. The queen of Troy."

"There's no queen of Troy."

"Not that Troy. The Lost Kingdom."

"Same lost kingdom as with that Salmoneus-guy?"

"Yeah. We can talk about that later. Here's a photo of my cousin, Iloran. I met him in The Gauntlet."

"Eh, I don't know how to say this. But doesn't he remind you of someone?"

"No. Who would that be?"

"Yeah, well. Don't you think he looks a little like, oh, well, me... when I was younger?"

"Really Iolaus, you should get your eyes checked."

~The End


Some of the pictures have I with permission borrowed from The Hercules Alcove. Thanks!

Return to Silvermoon's Scrolls or New Greeceland's heroes or Greklands hjältar.